To fix errors, run your APR and begin clearing issues.
Potentially causes for issues:
- Your Income Question (Y/N) does not match the Income Type put in at Start
- You haven’t completed an Annual Assessment yet for your clients in your program for 365 Days
- You created an update and added a new income, but didn’t end date the previous income
- You added an updated income in the entry pencil instead of creating an update
- Your Disability (Y/N) question, didn’t match your disability type.
- You forgot to put a Relationship to Head of Household for everyone in a family.
- 0 Days and 1-3 Days More than 80%
- 4 -6 Days = Timeliness Less Than 5%
- 7 -10 Days = Timeliness Less Than 5%
- 11+ Day = Timeliness Less Than 5%
What are the percentages based on?
The number of clients at entry (clients in a project for that specific month), divided by the number of clients in for each set of timeliness date.
Can you change timeliness?
No, timeliness can not be changed.
Why hasn't my score changed?
If no new clients were entered for the new month, the score will not change. The score will only increase or decrease based on clients added for that month.
I have 80% or more in the 11+ days category, is that bad?
Yes, the goal is to have your timeliness to less than 5% for (4-11+ days.) We want to work towards a future where all clients are entered within 0-3 days.
Please email all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org